Forsaken World Forum

Forsaken World Forum (http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Assassin Discussion (http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Help me win? (http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=262841)

SloppyNach - Nyos 09-17-2011 11:27 AM

Help me win?

Okay, Now i need anyone with a brain to help me win,..Win in PvP.

So, I'm thinking when i reach 70ish what is the best gear to get, I don't mind farming all the hard gear, I would just like to know because i'm thinking maybe restatting all gear to evasion then all slots evasion gems +2 and +3, so i dodge like mad,..Im a 43 Edge sin, so i was wanting the evasion to make them miss me allllooootttt,..

So if this is even possible to do, can someone tell me what gear to get around 70ish for endgame gear, Is it even possible to put Evasion gems into most of the slots (So basically which slots i can and i want maximum evasion gems in as possible), I'll probally refine to +9-+12, My build is sorted, SsSooooo, :D Thanks in advance.

p.s. is it a good idea to do this? :D

nightwolf200 09-17-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloppyNach - Nyos (Post 2865291)

So, I'm thinking when i reach 70ish what is the best gear to get, I don't mind farming all the hard gear, I would just like to know because i'm thinking maybe restatting all gear to evasion then all slots evasion gems +2 and +3, so i dodge like mad,..Im a 43 Edge sin, so i was wanting the evasion to make them miss me allllooootttt,..

So if this is even possible to do, can someone tell me what gear to get around 70ish for endgame gear, Is it even possible to put Evasion gems into most of the slots (So basically which slots i can and i want maximum evasion gems in as possible), I'll probally refine to +9-+12, My build is sorted, SsSooooo, :D Thanks in advance.

evasion gear/gems is useless if your not evasion built they miss you once every 7 hits if your edge not to mention what you may think will help you dodging attacks will hurt you in crit chance, crit damage, overall damage. if you want evasion go dark, if you want crits/crit damage go edge you can't have best of both and "win" very much

Nyos - Nyos 09-17-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloppyNach - Nyos (Post 2865291)

Dont worry lol, you will find out what you want to know by the time you are lvl 70. you are 40 now, at least some month till u will lvl to 70.

Farmins is not easy, i mean you cant go into IP lvl 70 instance unless you have something around 19k+ hp unbuffed. For now just lvl up at least 60+ and there you use lvl 60 or 65 blue gear or whichever you can get.

Whatever gear you want, just focus on a few stat.You will always need Accurancy stat so, get as many as possible also if you want Dodg, get all gear Precise Agile gear, 10+ eva and 10+ acc each piece, make you have 80+ Dodg and acc, if you add your eva gem , you can easily get pretty good Evasion build even as an Edge sin, Shadow sin have about 30 more passive eva,(Go Hybrid for Swift eva, if you want)

If you want Hp for some reason then Precise Stout all gear, Not that i recommend you to get it thou.

Edge Sin is best controller and if you can add survibility with Hybrid and Money then they are pretty OP

Remember, ppl always can reduce your eva,acc for time so stat is not all what you need to win a PVP

Example, lvl 70 sin have around 180+ passive eva, if +80 eva from gear and +36 eva from 4x(only 4slot to put eva gem on ur gear) lvl 3 eva gem you will have 296 eva, which is pretty hard to hit arledy. And if you also could neck,ring,off hand eva stat then over 300 eva as Edge sin.

pwanubis 09-18-2011 03:25 AM

Evasion is good till you meet someone with high accuracy or class that can lower you evasion. If you focus on it you will have low hp (except situation you will put 8x Bloodstone IV), so when people start hit you you will die in 2-3s.

Second thing about evasion - it is useless in high level instances, bosses will be hit you hard even 1hit KO.

About PvP:
-Edge sin - good vs 1. On arena if enemy is smart and will use skill that remove your hide, you will be killed really fast. Edges sins are probably best priests killers
-Dark sin - good vs mass pvp only if enemy dont have class that can slow/freeze all time. His main advantage are evasion and speed, so if someone got good accuracy or can slow down dark sin is dead...
-Venom sin - not pvp tree, you need good gear for pvp (much better then dark/edge). Another thing Venoms sins should not have high evasion (especially in pve), Seed of Agony wont work if enemy will miss you all time - and if SoA hits in mostly case you will take agro. No point for create pvp class from pve tree...

SloppyNach - Nyos 09-18-2011 06:30 AM

Thanks for all the replies, so it seems maybe eva is not the way for me, so what gems should i go for then as a edge?

SharpFang - Eyrda 09-18-2011 03:18 PM

i was thinking you could use bloodstones or solarflares for suirviability and ragefires (of corse) but also though it is expensive put a goldspark 3 into your head and wep cause that will give you a 6% extra crit chance and with edges already high crit chance this shold make stunning a breeze (i have some goldsparks and i stun almost once in everyfight even without stealth) also you could think about substituting eagle eyes in the weps without GS for accuracy so you can hit all those people who stack eva

Abels - Lionheart 09-19-2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightwolf200 (Post 2865411)
evasion gear/gems is useless if your not evasion built they miss you once every 7 hits if your edge not to mention what you may think will help you dodging attacks will hurt you in crit chance, crit damage, overall damage. if you want evasion go dark, if you want crits/crit damage go edge you can't have best of both and "win" very much

i do :P

Abels - Lionheart 09-19-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloppyNach - Nyos (Post 2866691)
Thanks for all the replies, so it seems maybe eva is not the way for me, so what gems should i go for then as a edge?

These are whats most important to me...

Acc
Eva
Hp
Crit rate
crit dodge
crit dmg
attack

reasons why.. well get that eva to +280 and ppl will miss on you alot the only ones that wont are the ones pushing 400 eva or if they use skills that lower your eva IE. Roar, paralyze etc etc. You see the stregnth of edge comes from the DN 7 second silence with 2/2 in dusk seal. At higher level (75) you need to use NT to consume your blast orbs to initiate a 50% proc chance for buff to use IHack which is decent the damage is okay and while youre attacking for that animation you cant be hit but its a big gamble. And almost every class has a skill to avoid that dmg til its over. Wars will just pop DU and BoR so you dmg yourself, prots pop Rocky, mages ice barrier, sins SP, MM weakening cloud, bards sleep, so on so forth.

With the acc you need to hit to win.. doesnt matter how much crit dmg you have or crit rate if you cant hit someone while they got dark curse, weak cloud etc on you then its pointless to have any kind of boost in dmg output. Gold sparks are the most expensive and are easially countered by twilights..... but its necessary to have in edge tree in order to activate bullseye. Crit dmg > attack if you can get your crit dmg to > 300% you'll see massive increases in your dmg output. HP is good, if they miss on you alot then more hp = more hits = longer longevity.

Every class has a weakness and if you fight enough people you start to learn all those stregnths and weaknesses. I always find it halarious how wars brag about their 30k+ hp and 3k + atk then fight a sin and QQ bout not being able to do anything. In my opinion ele war and dark vamps are the most OP classes due to their OP skills such as BoR and 100% stun charm strike spam.

The thing with edge is that ppl all assume its about "Crit dmg and stuns!!! if you cant do that you suck!!!" yeah yeah... i'll fight anyone all day without landing a crit cause of all the twilights they stack but still beat them cause they cant overcompensate for the 7s silence off of DN the 3 sec silence off of VK the 12 sec eva boost from swift the 13 sec combat invis from SP and the 10 sec sleep from Hypno. Whenever you fight its all about your wrath. By using Gouge, TS, DN, Flair thats 9 hits and you'll pop out all those orbs. from here you can just pop gale and grab them all this should get you very very very close to RH if youre not already there then just go back and gouge ts assassinate = win. If theyre human just pop SP while they burn their pray on your DN silence and grab the orbs wait 5 secs then use Hypno and then go for the win... all the classes in FW are so easy to play its just that no one knows how to properly play or gear them.

Remember you are a sin.. you will die just not as much as you will kill someone. You'll hear all the excuses under the sun when you beat someone and all the trash talk when someone beats you. People are so consumed in their toons and obsessed with what their toon can do when they dont understand the basic principles of the other toons their buffs their debuffs their skills and talents. Knowledge is power and when you understand all of that you'll see yourself destroy opponents without even getting hurt.

Edge sin is not about crits and crit dmg, edge sin is about complete control over your opponent so that they are incapable of doing what they desire.

Nyos - Nyos 09-20-2011 01:25 AM

[quote=Abels - Lionheart;2870631]These are whats most important to me...

Acc
Eva
Hp
Crit rate
crit dodge
crit dmg
attack

Do you think, that order is good for +6 Refined and normal geared Sin too?

I know Acc is First and eva sec, but then it is HP?

I am lvl 73 and if i didnt put Att gem at all on my normal crappy gear, i will have much lower att, For that i prolly can have some moer HP.

Is it Worth it. x8RagefireII 400 att vs 2,4k hp x8BloodStoneII?

I know you probably have more than 3 kind of gem on you, but Wont it be better to focus on a few only if cant get hight enough on everything.
Coz With Good att, can kill good Dark Vamp before they bound me, and control me.

I wanna focus on only a few stat were
First IS ACC, Dk about the rest =/
I cant get enough Eva to compete with others acc (they hit me anyway)and so thinking to left it out, but I am Too confused with what i want now lol

Would you leave eva out if you know it is no use?

Enjoyer - Storm Legion 09-20-2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abels - Lionheart (Post 2870631)
These are whats most important to me...

Acc
Eva
Hp
Crit rate
crit dodge
crit dmg
attack

reasons why.. well get that eva to +280 and ppl will miss on you alot the only ones that wont are the ones pushing 400 eva or if they use skills that lower your eva IE. Roar, paralyze etc etc. You see the stregnth of edge comes from the DN 7 second silence with 2/2 in dusk seal. At higher level (75) you need to use NT to consume your blast orbs to initiate a 50% proc chance for buff to use IHack which is decent the damage is okay and while youre attacking for that animation you cant be hit but its a big gamble. And almost every class has a skill to avoid that dmg til its over. Wars will just pop DU and BoR so you dmg yourself, prots pop Rocky, mages ice barrier, sins SP, MM weakening cloud, bards sleep, so on so forth.

Ppl on Storm legion are focusing on accu because the gems are cheap and because we already got past the "omfg eva is OP" stage .

Having a good balance between evasion and hp while focusing more on hp is the best imo at least atm for Storm Legion.

Idk how ppl are geming up in the other servers so the OP should check that and then decide and by the time your lvl 70+ the server players choice of gems may have changed so have that in mind

EDIT: Actually it depends on who you fight and how they gem up, not on the whole server